Great article on staying focused with social media. The major take-aways:
- Do I know why I’m on social media? Do I have a specific goal or goals?
- Have I decided how I’ll be able to tell if I meet my goals? (i.e., metrics)
- Do I have a clear, well-defined, preferably written strategy and policies to guide my use of social media?
- During my social media time, am I actively pursuing those goals, using that strategy and those policies?
- Are my social media activities furthering my overall business goals and my specific goals for social media marketing?
The article can be found here.